Keeping Families Close When It Matters Most
The community rallied together to build JoeAnna’s House, understanding how important it is for families to be by the sides of their loved ones who are receiving care at KGH. Now, we continue to stand, heart & hand, to support the home and ensure families have a safe and comfortable place to stay.
As the region continues to grow and KGH continues to expand its capacity to offer advanced, specialized medical treatment the need for JoeAnna’s House has never been greater.
Even during the pandemic – families must still travel to Kelowna to support their loved ones, now under more strain than ever.
We are a community that can and does accomplish big things when we work together.
How to Give
- Make a Donation Online Now
- Set Up An Automatic Monthly Donation – Online Set-Up or Call 250-862-4438
- Make a one-time donation to KGH Foundation (note JoeAnna’s House) by cash, credit card or cheque. Mail to
2268 Pandosy Street
Kelowna BC V1Y 1T2
or Call 250-862-4438.
- Consider leaving a gift in your will. Contact Collen Cowman to discuss.
- Give a gift in tribute of someone special
- Consider holding a fundraiser to raise funds – Contact KGH Foundation for more info
- Get in touch with KGH Foundation to discuss other opportunities to be involved
Why Give To JoeAnna’s House
Since launching the campaign to build JoeAnna’s House, this project has received unprecedented community support. It is a project the community helped build and holds close to our collective hearts.
Now operational, JoeAnna’s House will continue to require community support to ensure families can be together when they need it most.
JoeAnna’s House is operated by the KGH Foundation and relies solely on the support of our community to provide accommodations for the families of patients from across the southern interior who must travel to KGH for care.
Message Of Thanks from
We are deeply grateful for the support of the Huber family for providing the lead gift; to Interior Health for the gift of this land; to the build committee who has been instrumental in getting us to this point; and of course, to all of you, the donors, who are making this extraordinary gift to the people of the southern interior region possible.